BioEnergetic Testing - Bringing the body back into Balance
What is BIE? By Marcia Rodrigues, RHIV, RHN, BIE Therapist
BioEnergetic Intolerance Elimination is a simple, natural approach that enables one's body to recognize sensitivities or intolerances, assisting in recovery from associated allergy-like symptoms, without the use of needles or drugs.
How does BIE work?
A low electronic frequency is directed onto various acupressure points (without the use of needles) on the body to stimulate and clear any blockages in its pathways. During this session, the client is exposed to the allergen's energetic frequencies (not the actual substance), which are stored in glass vials. While the blockages are clearing, the body's cells adapt to recognize the allergen's frequency. When this non-invasive and painless session is complete, the body will no longer see the allergen or intolerance as a threat when exposed to it, therefore no longer producing any adverse reactions.
Does BIE have any side effects?
During the body's process of creating homeostasis, the client may or may not experience a healing process.
Signs of the body naturally cleansing itself.
Possible healing process symptoms
- Sore throat
- Sinus congestion
- Fatigue, lethargy
- Aches and pains
How many BIE treatments are required?
This will depend on what health conditions are being addressed. Many allergens require only a few sessions for complete results. The number of visits depend on the category of allergens we are treating (e.g.. food, pollens, heavy metals) and how many allergens the patient has.
What symptoms can result from allergies?
- ADD/ADHD - Acne
- Arthritis - Asthma
- Candida - Constipation/Diarrhea
- Cough - Cramping
- Digestive Disorders - Ear Infections
- Hemorrhoids - Headaches
- Gastric Distress - Indigestion
- Intolerance - Low Thyroid
- Obesity - Osteoporosis
- Rashes - Rectal Itching
- Skin Rashes - Snoring
- Acid Reflux - Abdominal
- Bad Breath - Bloating
- Cold and Flu - Colitis
- Crohn's disease - Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Eczema - Fatigue
- High Cholesterol - Hives
- Infections (frequent) - Insomnia
- Menopausal Symptoms - Migraines
- Phobias - Poor Memory
- Restless Sleep - Sensitivity to Light
- Sore Throat - Ulcers
- Anemia (low iron) - Anxiety
- Blood Sugar Disorders - Cramps
- Congestion - Constipation
- Depression - Diarrhea
- Fluid Retention - Food Cravings
- Hyperactivity - Gas (colon)
- Itchy Skin - Itchy Watery Eyes
- Menstrual Problems - Nasal Congestion
- Psoriasis - Poor Concentration
- Seasonal Allergies - Sinusitis
- Varicose Veins - Yeast problems
With Marcia Rodrigues, BIE Therapist, RHN, C.Ir