Frank ChenM.D. (China), RMT, R. TCMP, R. Ac
Acupuncture & Massage Therapist
WEIGHT LOSS & PAIN & STRESS MANAGEMENT
Frank Chen received his Medical doctorate degree in Whuhan University, one of the most famous universities in China. He received both western medical and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) education in China. He has completed General Practice both in Western Medicine and TCM and authorized as medical doctor both in Western medicine and TCM. Mr. Chen has worked in clinical works, medical research, and medical education fields for more than 20 years. He has excellent knowledge in both Western and Chinese traditional medicines and will explain in detail about your illness and will tell you the best choice of treatments.
Mr. Chen has excellent skills of acupuncture and other Chinese medical therapy such as acupressure, cupping, moxibustion, guasha, massage (tuina) and reflexology.Specialization:
- Internal chronic diseases: gastrointestinal disease: colitis, Crohn's disease, pyloric inflammation, stomach ulcers. Respiratory diseases, cardiovascular diseases: heart diseases, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. diabetes
- Pain management : Pain or tingling in extremities, sciatica, sports related and other injuries, joint pains and mobilizations difficulties, low back pain, frozen shoulder, Carpal tunnel, Bell's palsy, paralysis after stroke, trigeminal neuralgia
- Stress management, relaxation, migraines, anxiety, insomnia, headaches.
- Reproductive disorders: infertility, impotence, menstrual disorders, prostate disease.
- Body weight control and complication treatments and give up smoking
Clinic Medicine, Wuhan University, Wuhan China
Acupuncture, Nanjing Chinese Traditional Medical University, Nanjing, ChinaMedical Experiences
Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner (R.TCMP), Acupuncturist (R.AC)
, Member of College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of
Ontario(CTCMPAO), Member of Canadian Society of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
Research Assistant , Hamilton Henderson Hospital, Hamilton, Canada
Chief Physician and Assistant Professor, Hubei Zhongnan Hospital, Wuhan, ChinaLanguages